People ask me why the same names keep popping up in the monthly Blog Mela. Well, I don’t know these people personally and it’s not like I am doing them a favour by listing their names here. They just happen to write interesting stuff month after month after month.
It’s been a year since this Blog Mela started and if your blog found a place in this list more than three times, you are surely doing a good job. Keep it up.
To be honest, there might be better blog posts hidden somewhere in this vast Internet labyrinth but it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack – if you see something better out there, let me know. Until then, enjoy these posts.
That’s all for now. The April 2008 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the March 2008 Blog Mela.
|The best of March 2008 Blog Mela|
|The Compulsive Confessor|
|Jamshed V. Rajan|
|The Great Bong|
|None of them were that good|
|pollcode.com free polls|
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the April Blog Mela being hosted here on May 2
Blog Mela Rules
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-30 April, 2008 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on May 1 stand a chance to be featured on the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com