If you thought Toe Knee Unplugged was all plugged up and gone, you are in for a surprise.
I am very much alive and well, though yet to recover from a bout of blogger’s block.
The monthly Blog Mela resumes with the November blog mela early next month, but for now here’s the best of Indian blogs in September and October 2008. Enjoy.
That’s all for now. The November 2008 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the September-October 2008 Blog Mela.
|The best of Sept-Oct 2008 blog mela|
|None of them were that good|
|pollcode.com free polls|
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the November Blog Mela being hosted here on December 2
To nominate, leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-30 November, 2008 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on December 1 stand a chance to be featured on the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
Check out previous Blog Melas