Ramesh Srivats is back with a second post on 100-word election speeches — fictional, of course.
Greatbong reveals why he does not like Arundhati Roy.
Did you hear about the guy who threw a DVD of ‘Drona’ at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh? Anand Ramachandran has the details.
He was destined for glory right from when he was small. He broke all the rules. Krish Ashok writes an obituary.
Rajesh Ramaswamy remembers the Cocojumbo man, the Scatman troop and the Nirvana chick.
Thanks to Muffin, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi finally understands men.
Sauvik Chakraverti wants to shut down the DDA.
Jai Arjun Singh has a credit card almost thrust upon him, then taken away.
Amrita bumped into the rooster in the kitchen. When she was three.
Jammy is thanking God for helping his family survive winter in north India.
That’s all for now. The January 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the December 2008 Blog Mela.
|The best of December 2008 blog mela|
|Jai Arjun Singh|
|None of these|
|pollcode.com free polls|
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the January 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on February 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-31 January 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on February 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore