Falstaff is telling a tale – The Further Adventures of Hark! DaButt.
Greatbong reviews Rajesh Khanna’s comeback film.
Ramalinga Raju to star in new film ‘Millionaire Slumdog’. Anand Ramachandran has the details.
The Infinite Monkey 2.0 has a go at 2008. Krish Ashok tells you how.
Yossarian is reading readers on the Tube.
Shekhar Kapur talks about Rahman and the Oscars.
Annie Zaidi hasn’t forgotten.
Twisted DNA had to contend with Pablo Peecassos.
XX Factor has switched on her gaydar.
Dilip D’Souza has to be really old. His wife was born in 1899. Or was she?
That’s all for now. The February 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the January 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the February 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on March 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-28 February 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on March 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December