This is about Silverine and her cousin brother Jose.
Ra has a toilet fetish.
Sujatha is hoping for some good news about Phelps soon.
IndieQuill is having breakfast.
Ramesh Srivats is hoping to get a leaner, meaner council of ministers.
Greatbong tells a Valentine Day story.
Anand Ramachandran says young couples are delighted by Muthalik.
Krish Ashok brings you the anatomy of a disastrous Indian vacation.
Jammy gives a girl a fourth free birthday gift.
Toe Knee is suffering from the damnedest cold man ever caught.
That’s all for now. The March 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the February 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the March 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on April 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-31 March 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on April 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December