Twisted DNA is at the receiver’s end.
Silverine is Hindicapped.
Nikhil is dealing in lost soles.
The Daily Tamasha finds multiplex popcorn sellers have gone on strike.
Suchitra is talking about the ying yang balance.
Whatay goes to the UK – Part II.
That’s all for now. The June 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the May 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the June 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on July 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-30 June 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on July 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April