YOnEarthNot is experiencing some Sunday morning drama.
Alaphia was souvenir shopping in Alaska. Or not.
Silverine knows how to make a Chinese film in four easy steps.
Banno has written a memo to old people.
MamaSaysSo is telling Ayaan about the baby.
The Daily Tamasha finds Mayawati has woken up as a statue.
Krish Ashok was spending time on a plane.
Whatay is having fun with Beeblotra Ji.
18,000 RPM is going through Terms and Conditions.
Mudra is ready with The Dummies’ Guide to Driving.
That’s all for now. The July 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the June 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the July 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on August 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-31 July 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on August 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May