Sorry for the delay but here’s the July Blog Mela — finally.
HawkEye is part of the Diaper generation.
Great Bong identifies the dying traits of the Bangali.
Silverine is stuck with a knotty problem.
Ramesh Srivats envisages Modi & Modi united.
Jamshed V. Rajan is telling the untold story of the Taj Mahal.
The Daily Tamasha finds Baba Ramdev going the family way.
Krish Ashok is reading stuff on Rediff.
IdeaSmith on the Advocate and Other Married Men.
Dilip D’Souza is a Lemoterian playing tennis.
Jabberwock is ranting against Facebook birthday wishes.
That’s all for now. The August 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the July 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the August 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on September 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-31 August 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on September 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June