Suchitra Krishnamoorthi encounters the casting couch.
Great Bong gives readers the lowdown on the Unputdownables.
Silverine went for a shotgun wedding of the Goan kind.
Mathew attends a hochzeit im Hamburg.
Ramesh Srivats is blogging about happenings in Pigland.
Kapil knows what brought on the drought.
Krish Ashok investigates the case of the attempted mango pickle kidnapping.
Thomas Sebastian is a power saver.
Banno is caught in rush hour.
Sidin muses on the alphabetical ardour of life.
That’s all for now. The September 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the August 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the September 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on October 2.
How to Nominate
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-30 September 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on October 2 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July