DoctorAtLarge is not counting on his lady luck.
Silverine has some advice for her HR manager.
Doosra thinks Ponting was King Pyrrhus in his previous birth.
Banno makes it clear she’s not dancing for Gabbar.
Our Delhi Struggle were put off by India’s time zone.
Narendra Shenoy goes to China.
IndieQuill does not like rice.
eM has some musings on multiculturalism.
MamaSaysSo has been dethroned.
OuchMyToe has a guide for foreigners in India.
That’s all for now. The December 2009 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the November 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the December 2009 Blog Mela being hosted here on January 5.
HOW TO NOMINATE
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-31 December 2009 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on January 4 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October