Alaphia goes to Lunar House.
Silverine is having wardrobe woes.
Shekhar Kapur writes about the wallahs in his life.
Krish Ashok is going through the slacker’s dilemma.
Son of Bosey wants the Delhi Commonwealth Games to include tambola as a medal event.
DoctorAtLarge celebrates his crowning glory.
Dave and Jenny find they are the attractions in Delhi.
Narendra Shenoy gets his first massage.
Surkhi thinks she’s not good looking enough.
OuchMyToe has a four-point plan to survive the economic crisis.
That’s all for now. The January 2010 Blog Mela returns early next month. But before leaving, do please vote for the best post in the December 2009 Blog Mela.
Did you just come across a quirky, interesting or something-that-tugs-at-your-heartstrings blog? If yes, feel free to nominate it for the January 2010 Blog Mela being hosted here on February 5.
HOW TO NOMINATE
– Leave a comment on this post OR better still – Mail me at toeknee (at) gmail (dot) com
– Posts must have been written by Indians or have an Indian angle
– Only posts published between 1-31 January 2010 would be accepted
– If possible, please nominate individual posts, not the whole blog
– Feel free to nominate something you have written. Immodesty appreciated
– You can nominate as many blog posts as you like – provided you really like them
– Only nominations received before midnight on February 4 stand a chance to be featured in the Top 10 list
– No, you don’t get any moolah for nominating or getting featured in the Blog Mela. That could change once I am a millionaire but for now you’ll just have to bear with me
– Yours truly reserves the right to nominate good posts which you ignore
PREVIOUS BLOG MELAS
March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November